CREATE A BOOTH THAT SELLS
You don’t need to spend a lot of money to create a booth with pizzazz. Exhibitors often create imaginative attention-getting and successful booths with materials they already have at home or in their stores. To stir your creative juices, here are some ideas for creating a dynamic booth of your own.
1. COLOUR CAPTURES ATTENTION: Using inexpensive fabric to add a vibrant colour to your back wall and tables can help your booth stand out.
2. GREAT SIGNS MAKE GREAT BOOTHS: Although we provide each exhibitor with a basic sign, investing in a larger, more colourful and more informative signs will definitely payoff! Remember, you only have about five seconds to capture the attention of people in the aisle so the most effective signs include large type and a simple message.
3. USE THE BACK WALL TO MAXIMISE DISPLAY SPACE: Hanging products or photographs on the back wall helps to draw people into your booth and makes a great statement from the aisle. You can hang light-weight items from the pole at the top of the back wall or purchase a simple grid system. Free standing signs and easels work well.
4. OVER-THE-TOP BOOTH DESIGN: As long as you do not block the view to adjacent booths, you may add decorative and structural elements to your booth but these can only be up to 8’ tall. Going over-the-top adds drama and interest to your space.
5. BRING YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS TO THE SHOW: If you have a retail store, salon or showroom, bring the look of it to the show! Having lots of items on display encourages guests to come in and browse. Demonstrations and samples also attract traffic to your booth.